Your Subtitle text
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: How Can I Track the Progress of My Refund?

A: Under the tab "Links" you will find "Track your Tax Refunds" and you may choose either federal or state refund status. Or you can simply click 
here for Federal or here for State.

What new tax laws have taken effect as a result of the Affordable Care Act ?

A: The following link will take you to an article which outlines the changes in tax law as a result of this act.

Website Builder